1) Log in as a director at gammonpoints.com.
2) You'll see the dashboard. In the Start New Event dropdown, select Start New Event.
3) You'll see the event page. Put the correct date and time in for the event.
4) Add new players in the box that says: Start typing a player's email.
As you type characters, GammonPoints will display names matching on email, first name and/or last name.
Click the name you want. If it's a new player, enter the entire email and press Enter. If you don't know the player's email, use First.Last@gammonpoints.com (e.g., Lucille.Ball@gammonpoints.com).
5) To remove a player, click the x next to the player to be removed.
6) To specify the player's first and last names, click player's email and enter the information, which will update immediately.
7) When all players have been entered, assign the place using the dropdown box in the Place column.
8) When all places have been entered, a Close button will appear. Click that to close the event, and
confirm with the dialog box that opens.
GammonPoints have now been awarded.
1) Click the Director Login/Registration link on the home page. The enter your email and password and click Register.
2) Check your email and click the link.
3) Go to /index/getlogin/Director and login with the password we sent.
You'll see your dashboard:
4) Click "Start New Event"
5) Start typing your club name. It'll autofill (or you may create a new club)
6) Start typing the event. It'll autofill (or you may create a new event). Common events are Open, Advanced, Intermediate, Beginner, Weekly, Seniors, Doubles, Jackpot, Masters, etc.
7) Check the date and time and change if necessary.
8) Enter players. You just need the email - they'll confirm it. If you have an Excel file with
an extension of XLSX you may upload that and GammonPoints will retrieve the emails automatically.
Once entered, player names appear below, along with any pertinent messages.
9) Once you have eight or more players, you can specify the places (1st, 2nd, etc.)
10) Type your message into the Chat box at the bottom. Players in the event may respond, too! Use this to let folks know their pairings and when their match is ready
11) When the event is over, click Close Event and your players will earn GammonPoints!
You'll be asked to confirm.
12) Check your dashboard. Just about anything is clickable
13) Click the hamburger and choose Email Your Players.
14) You may email your entire list or just those for a specific event (past, present, or future).
15. Players may unsubscribe.
Need more help? Want more features? Please call 203-614-9473 or email email@example.com.